cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Billing Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we assign external number range for billing document, if so ....kindly let know how to do that.

My requirment is for one contry i need to maintain external billing document no range with Alpa numeric.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have to maintain the External number range for only one country ,Check what are the sales organizations(Company codes) you have with in that country. You copy the billing document types and rename them and follow the above process. The second option is to use the user exit "USEREXIT_NUMBER_ RANGE" after creating a "Z table " with the country(sales org) and billing types and maintain the same which would allow you to overwrite the number range assigned to the document. Let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

I have followed what you have told. while Creating the billing document where can i input the External number.....can i enter the ALPHA numeric number .

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to assign a external number range at billing document level.as per your requirement and secondly your requirement is you want to have a external billing document for one country , so you need to go with the user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

Regards

Srinath

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VN01 and maintain some number range number and maintain that one as external number range number. Please assign this number to billing document type in VOFA.

Regards

Achyut