cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I generated a proxy with an error at runtime in order to see if this proxy is used at the Configuration.

In the monitoring in XI everything is ok, thus it took another proxy. Does anyone know what is happening or better, where can I see which proxy is taken for this interface?

thanks,

Job

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Job,

I had similar problem & managed to get the new proxy version by following steps :

• Clear the cache

• Delete existing proxy

• Clear the cache again

• Regenerate new proxy

For some reason the clear cache didn't do the job & hence I had to delete & regenerate the proxy.

This was in XI 2.0

Hope this helps.

Homiar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Homiar,

Thanks, I suppose you mean the cache in R3 at the Proxy site and not the cache from the Integration builder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Job,

I have your same problem with an ABAP Proxy that is not correctly regenerated when I change it: XI always calls an old version.

Have you solved the problem? How can I refresh the cache on R/3 side?

Any suggestion will be really appreciated!

Thank you

Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simona,

To refresh cache on R/3 side, execute transaction :

SXI_CACHE

Regards,

Homiar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have your same problem with an ABAP Proxy that is not correctly regenerated when I change it: XI always calls an old version.

Please tell me the way to delete the generated proxy and the proxy structures from the package used. As every time i am trying(regenerate the proxy or deletes it and again recreates it), the tables structures and table types, also the message data-type used are created as many times as i am doing.

So i need to start with the right process of proxy generation, hence i need to delete the earlier generated proxy stuffs. But i am unable to do so.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated!

Your suggestion was to execute SXI_CACHE transaction, but can you please tell me the exact process,as i am not able to deal with it comfortably.

Thank you

Swapnil

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To clear cache, goto SXI_CACHE.

You can do a delta cache refresh or a complete cache refresh.

You can find these options in the menu -> XI runtime cache.