cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods recipient cannot see PO to do confirmation in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have modified the Goods recipient of my purchase order in SRM. But the goods recipient cannot see the purchase order to do confirmation.

Does my goods recipient need to have extra authorisations to be able to see such a pruchase order ?

Do I need to do some configuration (on partner role) so that my goods recipient can see the PO and eventually do confirmation ?

THanks in advance!

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Go to Transaction Confirm Goods/Service

Extended Search

Look for Role field

Select appropriate option from option available to you and then try using search.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nishan.

I tried it but i still cannot display the PO for confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Finally the answer of Nishant was correct.

Go to Transaction Confirm Goods/Service

Extended Search

Look for Role field

Select appropriate option from option available to you and then try using search.=> I chose the option 'Goods/service that I need to receive'

Regards,

Mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run:-

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP &

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

For performance reasons, it is generally the case for transactions BBPCF01 and BBPCF03, that the proposal list contains a maximum of 50 purchase orders. In addition - also due to performance reasons - no backend orders are selected via selection option 'All' if all other selection parameters are initial. However, the number of purchase orders in the proposal list of transaction BBPCF02 is not restricted.

(See also note 361545,549846 ).

I guess the environment is SRM 5.0

Regards,

Vivek

Edited by: Vivek B on May 27, 2009 2:15 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

since you have changed the good recipient data , you may not retrieve the PO while doing GR.

when you create a sc, good recipient was determined so system might expect same person to do good receipt.

you can do this GR by good recipient role or you can do gr in the backend.

regards

muthu