cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV60SBAT - Unwanted spool output

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using RV60SBAT to print off invoices but I'm getting a large number of statistical pages being printed out as well which is wasting a lot of paper. Is there any way within the job I can switch these off?

Many Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that Srinath.

I notice on the variant being used that there are two boxes ticked in Output Data:

List display

Issue collective processing log.

Are these what is causing the statistical data to be printed?

Thanks again,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

In your Variant:-

"List display" (If Checked) -Prints the List of Invoices which are created through Job.

"Issue collective processing log"(If Checked) -Prints the Log of Invoices which are created through Job.

If you uncheck both these boxes , you can save lot of paper but then List of Invoices & Log will not be seen through Spool.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

If you uncheck those two boxes then you cant see the list of invoices through spool but you can save the paper.So check wheather if the spool data is not causing problem . If it is not causing any problem then you can uncheck and then you can save the paper

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

As you are using RV60SBAT to print the invoices and as you are getting large number of pages printed out then maintain the page limits , assign the smartforms to the invoice output type and in the smartform maintain the page limit that only output should come and unnecessary papers should not come. Secondly ,If you want to switch off then change the scheduling timings then it it possible

Regards

Srinath