cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO Study material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is someone having SAP APO leraning/ study material then kindly provide.

SmanS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SmanS,

You can refer the following study material(books) for effective learning. These are the best materials available in market.

SAP APO System Administration - Author Liane Will

The SAP APO Knowledge Book - Author Wolfgang Eddigehausen

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

Can I get this online?

Mangesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have books # 220 and 230. I can email them to you.

LTarassova@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Larisa,

I will assume you are talking about personally created documents, and not the course material from SCM220 and SCM230.  These docs are copywrited by SAP.  I know you would not want to share these docs, because unauthorized sharing would be illegal in just about any country in the world. 

I have been told that SAP takes copywrite infringement very seriously.   Sharing documents illegally on a forum supported by SAP wouldn't be smart for someone wishing to pursue a career supporting SAP licensed software.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

I fully agree with you on this statement, that illegally downloaded material copyrighted from SAP must not be obtained by any nefarious ways.

But let me KINDLY inform you that I am a SAP basis consultant and a person with sound intellect. SAP and people from SAP cannot be complaining when they have their own filth to clean in their backyard. Please recall that SAP was fined $ 306 million as reported by Oracle for royal corporate theft under the guide of a subsidary company called as "Tomorrow Now". The initial fine being $1.3 billion which was reverted to above said value later.

Oracle Stipulates to Accept $306 Million Damages From SAP Allowing Oracle to Move to Have Jury Verdi...

Kindly go through this link, I assure you that I prefer to be away from corporate scandals, but you cant prech justice when you have a black character mark/blot on your own image.

I hope you get my point. And professionally and personally, I love SAP and working on it. But ethically I am NOT with anyone including SAP for any illegal activity by an individual or a corporate lobby.

Please be honest enough and be hope you are decent enough NOT TO DELETE MY ID FROM SAP SCN.

Thanks and regards,

M. Nizam

Former Member
0 Kudos

M,

First, calm yourself.  I have no fiduciary connection with SAP. I have neither the authority nor the inclination to delete your ID.  I was advising a neophyte of the risks involved with being discovered sharing SAP-copywrited material in a public forum, without legal permission.  I might add that this particular forum is supported and  occasionally monitored by SAP, 

...people from SAP cannot be complaining when they have their own filth to clean in their backyard.

???? Well, that's quite a statement.  I must assume that you don't understand the legal system.  It is highly likely that SAP will continue to raise lawsuits against copywrite scofflaws whenever they feel they have a legally supportable case.  It matters not how many cases they may have lost, and neither does the nature of those lost cases matter.  This is business, not religion.

...but you cant preach justice when you have a black character mark/blot on your own image.

Uh, justice is a moral concept.  Copywrite infringement is a legal concept.  Morality and legality are largely unrelated.  Morality is seldom to be found in laws written by men.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Sorry to disagree with you on this part. I do understand the legal system, very well indeed. . My father is a retired Colonel from the Indian Army and I am in sync with most laws generally speaking, to the countries I have been.

I know this is Business, not religion, surely indeed. I dont know what prompted you to even think that, forget about saying it aloud here. This is really surprising indeed. Not everything which is moral can be found legal these days. In fact, the opposite.

What I just would like to emphasize on, is the trust factor which must be maintained at all levels, legal and moral. . I guess thats the best practice. And thats what I am particular about.

Losing credibility in Business can make one vulnerable. But thatnks to SAP's ever upgrading product it has become no.1 ERP seller globally. Bottomline, in whatever domain (legal or moral), Universal rule - You practice what you preach, else end up as hypocrite. How many businesses have suffered losses due to this practice. I think we all know this, generally speaking.

I am against any illegal activities for sure, as its not advisable to do so. End of discussion from my end.

Thanks and regards,

M. Nizam

0 Kudos

Its not available now.. i tried to access it.

Requested you to help me 8498064619

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI

I WILL GIVE THE WEBSITE GO TROUGH IT U WILL GET THE AUTORISED BOOK FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ,OK

(amaderforum.com-__go to sap e-book download and search in those pages u), i got the material from that

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. download the material on APO - DP (Demand planning) from the following link

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/generic/0,295582,sid21_gci1280813,00.html

Also refer the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/7e/63fc37004d0a1ee10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

As you know, for each components of APO (DP,SNP,PPDS,GATP,TPVS), SAP - Press released books.

These books illustrates with screen shots. Pl. find out in Google for free download of these books OR recommend to your Office Library to buy these books.

Really these books are good, you can understand very easily.

I think, you have already gone through the link, which other guru has provided on PPDS. Pl. refer the first link which I have provided for DP.

All the best.

Madhava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

These books are available online. You can search in websites using name of the book or author, you will get it.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos