Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of APO-DP Master Forecast Profiles

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to remove roughly 14.000 unneeded APO-DP forecast profiles (to be concrete "master forecast profiles"). Such have been generated obviously earlier by some statistic background jobs and now they are obsolete.

Does anybody know how to perform a "mass deletion" of such Master Forecast Profile via a standard transaction or SAP-APO program or whatever ? (/SAPAPO/MC96B - Maintain Forecast Profiles does not offer any "mass selection"nor deletion)

Thanks for any hints !

Regards

Thomas Schulze

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete unwanted Master profile directly from the table /SAPAPO/DP440G.

Go to Transaction SE16, enter above table name then press enter. Then Enter unwanted forecast profile & execute the transaction. Select all profile by select all button or press F9. then go to table entry filed which located above left hand side. Then press Delete all button. Your unwanted forecast profile get deleted.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

tks for this - will give it try.

Are you aware of any known side effect(s) deleting the profiles from the table/database directly ?

Regards

Thomas Schulze

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know there is no any side effect of mastert profile deletion. It is just delete master profile from Transaction /sapapo/mc96b. Now you want to delete the unwanted forecast profile in one go. So i suggested the aabove solution.

If you have any doubt then first delete only one forecast profile through the above solution & check for any side effect. first do the steps in sand box or in development servr then go further. Hope there will be no side effect.

If you got the solution then pls confirm me.

Regards

sujay

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I used the recommended deletion via SE16. There seems to be no further side effect.

But one thing is now open --> I was able to successfully delete the "master forecast profiles" now but the linked Profiles / Modesl behind ("Univariate profile") are still there. Any idee how to remove them since these 14000 profiles are still in the System.

Regards

Thomas Schulze

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can delete unwanted Univariate profiles directly from the table /SAPAPO/DP440P.

(also via SE16)

Rgds,

Stef