cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete internal addresses records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please can some body help as I would like to know how to delete or make inactive a ''ship to address'' that is assigned to an Internal Addresses record?

We have many the same ship to addresses that have been loaded and want to tidy them up.

Thanks.

Vj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you find the business partner number for the company code from PPOMA_BBP, then go to transaction BP and go to the address overview tab, you can delete them from there.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this solved the problem for me.

in SM30 / SM31 add entry.

Table:         SMOFPARSFA
Key:         CRMADDR
Parameter Name:  CHECK_ADDR_USE
Parameter Value: X

see also: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1342299

kind regards
markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

"Ship to" is actually just an Address Usage, not an address in itself.

There are 2 options for you if you want to remove the ship to address.

1. Delete the address itself. You can use module BUPA_ADDRESS_REMOVE for thid. The problem is that this address may also be used for other usages - such as correpondence address, etc. So deleting the address might create a problem.

2. Just delete the Ship to Usage. For this, use module BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE. Pass the usage key in the table IT_ADUSE, and in the table IT_ADUSE_X, fill the update flag as D to delete the usage.

(You can get the usage key from table TB009).

After calling the above mentioned modules in points 1 or 2 , please call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to update the database.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create a program to delete the ship to address programticaaly using the Fm BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_REMOVE.

let me know if you need more info.

\Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think we can not delete which we created a internal address via web. I tried but i failed. no delete options

br

muthu