cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles for the System user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently, I am working on AII 5.1 Slap and Ship Outbound scenario and got the document from the service marketplace under http://service.sap.com/rfid -> SAP AII 2007.

Under Activating HTTP Services(Page no: 9 - 9th step) section , we have to provide the System user. May I know what all roles we have to assign for that user?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

We need to use a System/Communications User in there. Though there is no clear thought on what authorizations are required for the same.

You can ask your basis guys to give a Systems user for restrictive access. This might be based on the policy of the basis team of what auths are generally given for a System user for a restricted use. You can use the same.

If this causes problems you can assign the user, the AIN related admin roles mentioned in the same document. This will work.

I have created a user called ALEREMOTE which is of the type Communications data with profile assigned SAP_ALL. This works for me perfectly.Though if you want you can give in a restricted access to as i have already mentioned.

Answers (0)