cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New types of internal notes or an explanatory text in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Please, tell me, can we create our own types of internal notes or an explanatory text in PO?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Marina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marina,

This is standard in SRM 5.0, where you can define custom texts and assign them to doc header/item.

Before SRM 5.0, you can define additional text types, but you must modify standard ABAP code to handle it via web transactions.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christophe!

Thank you for answer!

We use SRM 5.0. I looked for this maintenance, but couldn’t find it. Can you help me, please?

Kind regards

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

in SRM 5.0 (SRM server 5.5), you can find it in SPRO --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application basic settings --> Text schema:

- define text types

- define text schema

- define fixed values for texts

In SPRO --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application basic settings --> Define transaction types, you can now assign a text schema.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I realized that we use SRM 4.0, but EBP 5.0. We use SRM 4.0, and EBP 5.0. That’s why, we should to modify standard ABAP code, would you please, give me the number of note, related with modification of this standard code?

Thank you very match!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

Unfortunately again for you: there is no OSS note to downgrade this feature in SRM 4.0.

So you have to develop it by yourself and modify the standard ABAP code.

This is quite simple, so a good SRM ABAPer can do it by modifying function group BBP_PDH_TEXT.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christophe

It's really sad

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Do you have any documentation of how to setup this text types and text schema? Please see if you can help me by reading the issue below.

<b>In SRM 5.0, I am unable to enter internal note and vendor texts in Shopping cart. No text box to enter internal note/vendor text. But there is a message displayed in the screen "No text type available; maintain customizing".</b>

Thanks.

Maria.

Answers (0)