Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum. Please use a meaningful subject in future

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance , im working on smartform im having two page smartform ,

i dont know how to link first page & second page,in output im geting only first page display

but im not geting second page please tel me what to do for second page display im waiting for

your replay.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: Matt on May 26, 2009 1:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In first page general attributes, there is option is there NEXT PAGE,

in Next page u have to give next page like next page, then next page content disply along with first pagae out put.

Regards,

Seshu...

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Page1 of pages and windows in that General Attributes->Next Page->Here give your second page i.e Page 2.

Thanks and Regards,

Rizwana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first page general attributes give the next page name as second page.

Regards,

Hem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the page general attributes give the next page as page2 and more over the data which you want to be printed on all the pages should be kept in the main window of the smartform then only the data will flow to the second page once the first page is full.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for Replaying me. same way i did but unable to display second page is any other way i can?

display page?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In u smartform Click on Page---> Generral Attributes --->Here assign Next page as PAGE2

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum. Please use a meaningful subject in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give a Meaningful subject line, you history of questions seems like you need a complete help on smartform, so refer the following links.

[ Smart Forms - Sap Online Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/a5/de6838abce021ae10000009b38f842/content.htm]

[SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf] - PDF

Regards

Karthik D

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

under PAGES AND WINDOWS you have general attributes. there you have to select next page name.

the name will come if only you have created a new page after that.

ags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I order to trigger the second page go to general attributes of the first page and define second page as your next page under that....that should trigger your second page too...

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

at first this topic is more related to form printing that abap general.

at second goto your page 1.

there you can give sucessor page. there you should write your page2.