cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Header and Item Text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured the Header and Item Text for Sale and delivery document. When i maintain the header and item text in the sale document it is getting copied to delivery document. My Problem if do any changes in the header or Item text in the sale document after creating the delivery doc. the changes are not reflecting the delivery document. or if i maintain one new Header or Item text in the sale doc. after creating the delivery doc. the maintain new text is not reflecting.

KIndly let me what changes need to be done in my Config.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the changes in the sales order Header / Item Text to be copied to the Delivery Document. You need to make Refere the Text type. If you refer thetext type the system merely creates only one copy of text in the memory and every time that text is referenced. if you change in the original document. the change is reflected in the subsequent document.

when you assign the text type to the text procedure for the delivery dont mark the column "Refer/Duplicate". If you Mark then the text is Duplicated. otherwise the text is Referenced

If the Text is Duplicated then it creates another copy of the same text in the target document and any changes to the proceding document text are not carried to the following document.

Try this and let me know .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is Working fine when make any changes in the sale document ....changes are getting refelected. when i removed the Refer Tick Mark in delivert TExt.

One More Problem i am facing is...FOR EG: I have 5 Header Text ....while creating a sale order i have maintained only 3 Header TEXT.. all these 3 Text are getting refelected in the delivery document also...... If i go back again to sale order....and maintain 4th and 5th TExt Id .......same is not getting reflected in the delivery document......

Kindly tell me how to go about on this.....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem here is you have created the delivery document from the sales order already and after that if you do any changes in the sales order (preceeding document) it wont get automatically updated in the subsequent documents.

In this case if you really want the texts in both the documents then you have to mainatin it manually in those documents.

Otherwise If you create a new sales order with all the required texts and if you create the delivery document then all the texts from the sales order will be copied into the delivery document.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Edited by: K Rajkumar on May 28, 2009 10:43 AM

Answers (0)