cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create DC failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a DC, i can see the naming choose select box in creation dc wizard with all information regarding the configurations made in CMS. But after I click on next and finish, the dc creation failed with this exception.

!ENTRY com.tssap.util 4 0 Abr 18, 2006 10:43:49.35

!MESSAGE Apr 18, 2006 10:43:49... com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.core.DCController [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: Create DC failed: Unable to create remote path "ws/TEST/example.org_TEST_SC/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/test/wdtappl/_comp/" for component moint point: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/TEST/example.org_TEST_SC/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/test/wdtappl/_comp/ (Internal Server Error).

!ENTRY com.tssap.util 4 0 Abr 18, 2006 10:43:51.97

!MESSAGE Apr 18, 2006 10:43:51... com.sap.ide.webdynpro.ui.service.ServicesUI [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: Internal error

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Archive Builder

Plugin ID : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.archivebuilder

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.archivebuilder.project.WebDynproDevelopmentComponentProjectWizard

Method : performFinish()

Exception : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

Any idea?

Thanks and regards,

Paul Croft

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

It is not always the actual table/view that causes problems. Check this:

SELECT XMLVALUE FROM BC_DDDBTABLERT WHERE NAME like 'PVC_%'

In this table you will find meta-data for the tables that is uploaded when deploying the schema.

I believe that this is also necessary.

I once was at a point where I had manually defined this view and still got problems. But after re-installing and re-deploying above-mentioned meta-data was there and then it worked for me.

It is really a pain, I know. So give it another try and I hope you'll succeed.

Markus

Message was edited by: Markus Wissmann

"this view" = PVC_ACTRESVIEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately, for some reason, all tables/views described in the DTR dbschema.sda are missing from DB. I also tried to create them manually, but it did no good.

I've just reinstalled NW again; right after installation I checked the missing tables... and of course.. they are still missing

Regarding the query you mentioned, this is the result:

sqlcli=> SELECT XMLVALUE FROM BC_DDDBTABLERT WHERE NAME like 'PVC_%'

• -4004: POS(22) Unknown table name:BC_DDDBTABLERT SQLSTATE: 42000

So BC_DDDBTABLERT doesn't exist...

Also:

sqlcli=> select * from PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

• -4004: POS(15) Unknown table name:PVC_ACTVERSVIEW SQLSTATE: 42000

Here is some info about the DB version (maybe it's the wrong one?!):

c:\sapdb\programs\bin>dbmcli -d J2E -u control,control dbm_version

OK

VERSION = 7.5.0

BUILD = DBMServer 7.5.0 Build 032-123-111-699

OS = WIN32

INSTROOT = c:\sapdb\j2e\db

LOGON = True

CODE = UTF8

SWAP = full

UNICODE = YES

INSTANCE = OLTP

SYSNAME = Windows 2000

I'm using NWSneakPreviewSP16.

Thanks.

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

Sorry, forgot to mention that somewhen in between tries I switched to the newer Sneak NW 04s SP 7.

Maybe things look different there?

If you do not have any restrictions that force you to use the older version I recommend the newer version.

Installation has more options and "feels" better.

Apart from that I do not have any further clues, I'm afraid.

Cheers

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the hint.

I'll download NW 04s SP7, too. I hope the installation will run smoothly this time.

I initially downloaded some other NW Sneak Preview 04s SP7 package (not the one available on SDN, but one I've found in the customer section), but that package was a little bit strange: it didn't contain the MAXDB package, although the installer expected it to be present; so I had to download MAXDB separately (version 7.6), but that package didn't include the SDBWEB subpackage (so the installer was complaining about starting some WWW service)... so I had to use the SDBWEB from 7.5; with all these "hacks", the installer hang up at a further step (importing Java database) and it just wouldn't go further; no errors in the logs.. nothing.

Anyway, I'll download the other package, which is available on SDN... and I hope it'll install without all these problems (or any other problem 😐 )

Cheers

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too have the same problem with SP15 in sneak preview. I would appreciate if somebody posts the error if it is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at Note # 939041. It will probably help you.

Thanks and Regards

Sanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed NW SP16, and I have the same problem as discussed in this message thread.

I tried redeploying the dbschema.sda (sap.comtcdtr~dbschema.sda) but with no success: the deployment was ok, but the table/view PVC_ACTVERSVIEW is still reported as "Unknown" when I try to import the development configuration with NetWeaver Developer Studio.

I even reinstalled the entire NetWeaver but with no success.

When I try to import the DC with DeveloperStudio, I get this error (in NetWeaver Developer Studio):

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Could not create mountpoint for SC in compartment enbw.com_BROKO_1: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/BROKO/enbw.com_BROKO/dev/inactive/SCs/enbw.com/BROKO/_comp/TopLevelDCs/ (Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]).

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DTRClientErrorMapper.toSyncException(DTRClientErrorMapper.java:65)

[....]

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:602)

Caused by: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.ConfigurationException: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/BROKO/enbw.com_BROKO/dev/inactive/SCs/enbw.com/BROKO/_comp/TopLevelDCs/ (Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]).

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.impl.RepositoryServer.assureRemotePathExists(RepositoryServer.java:230)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentConfiguration.findOrCreateMountPointForSC(DevelopmentConfiguration.java:2748)

... 47 more

Caused by: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.DeltavException: Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.impl.PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.createCollection(PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.java:233)

[....]

Caused by:

[VFS version: 6.40 630_VAL_REL 0010 (2006-05-04 22:13:01 CEST)] com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.ConfigurationException: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/BROKO/enbw.com_BROKO/dev/inactive/SCs/enbw.com/BROKO/_comp/TopLevelDCs/ (Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]).

[....]

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:602)

+++ Nested exception part 1/1

com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.DeltavException: Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.impl.PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.createCollection(PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.java:233)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.impl.PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.createCollection(PersistentResourceFactoryImpl.java:79)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.impl.RepositoryServer.assureRemotePathExists(RepositoryServer.java:216)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentConfiguration.findOrCreateMountPointForSC(DevelopmentConfiguration.java:2748)

... 47 more

in the defaultTrace.0.trc log, I see this error:

20.06.2006 18:08:35.140 ERROR An internal server error occurred. Please refer to SAP note 774339 for more details on

how to analyse the error condition.

[EXCEPTION]

javax.servlet.ServletException: [-4004] (at 124): Unknown table name:PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod.handleInternalServerError(WebdavMethod.java:1472)

[....]

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

20.06.2006 18:08:35.140 ERROR Processing HTTP request to servlet [DTRServlet] finished with error. The error is: jav

ax.servlet.ServletException: [-4004] (at 124): Unknown table name:PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod.handleInternalServerError(WebdavMethod.java:1472)

[....]

20.06.2006 18:08:35.140 ERROR Processing HTTP request to servlet [DTRServlet] finished with error.

The error is: javax.servlet.ServletException: [-4004] (at 124): Unknown table name:PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

Exception id: [00A0D2A42EFD00720000007200000B4C000416A941BEC254]

Also, the installation of NW was successfull.

Does anyone have a sollution for this problem?

Thanks

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where can I find this Note # 939041?

Thanks

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

Have a look at this thread:

You have to make sure that you really re-deploy the schema. Either un-deploy and then re-deploy or make SDM redeploy with the same version.

This helped in my case.

Good luck

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I have already gone through the thread you mentioned... that's where I got the info about redeploying the DB schema from. And yes, I did choose the option "Update deployed SDAs/SCAs that have any version" in SDM. The deployment is succesfull:

===========================================================================

Deployment started Wed Jun 21 11:23:27 EEST 2006

Starting Deployment of tc/dtr/dbschema

Deployment of tc/dtr/dbschema finished successfully (Duration 20509 ms)

Deployment ended Wed Jun 21 11:23:52 EEST 2006

But I see now something interesting in the SDM log:

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Next archive object : dbtables/PVC_ACTVERSVIEW.gdbtable

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: <<< Analyze table PVC_ACTVERSVIEW >>>

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: predefined action is: >>>null<<<

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Do not create table in database SAPDB

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: No action required for table

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Runtime XML of PVC_ACTVERSVIEW successfully written

11:23:34 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Runtime XML of PVC_ACTVERSVIEW successfully written

This kind of output appears for all other tables in this db schema, except for this one:

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Next archive object : dbtables/PVC_CLIENTDEF.gdbtable

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: <<< Analyze table PVC_CLIENTDEF >>>

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: predefined action is: >>>DROP<<<

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Action: DROP

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: DROP TABLE "PVC_CLIENTDEF"

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Error 4004 will be ignored

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Runtime XML of PVC_CLIENTDEF deleted

11:23:35 2006-06-21 dbs-Info: Runtime XML of PVC_CLIENTDEF deleted

So, this deployment in fact has no effect at all. The view PVC_ACTVERSVIEW is not touched. Where/how should I modify the schema to force the creation of all tables? (because somehow, I expect that other tables/views are missing)

Thanks

Florin

Message was edited by: Florin Bunget

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

However you can access all SAP notes from here:

http://service.sap.com/notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

This follow SAP Note solved the problem in my case:

Note 959218 - missing DTR database views after System Copy Tool migration

I'm using SAP Netweaver Sneak Preview 7.0 SP9

Hope it help you all!

Regards!

Danilo Andrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across the same problem. My situation is as follows:

Installation of Sneakpreview NW 04 SP 16, the one with problems in step 6, then exchanged the database version with the one from before ( 7.5.0 Build 018-123-079-776 )

Installation is successful, everything seems fine.

I create users, setup SLD, etc.

Finally I setup a simple track with a SC, define a runtime system.

Then I try to download configuration from NetWeaver Developer Studio. And I end up with the error in the logs that you can see at the end of this.

Ok, some table or view is missing. I reinstall the whole thing. This time I check for the table right after the installation. It is not there! But jload.log written during installation claims it has been loaded successfully:

26.04.06 19:52:15 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload dbImport

INFO: trying to create table PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

26.04.06 19:52:15 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload dbImport

INFO: table PVC_ACTVERSVIEW created

As reinstallation does not help, can someone please post a definition of this view? Or is there another way to resolve this?

Thanks

Markus

Date : 04/27/2006

Time : 13:19:13:453

Message : Exception com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "UPDATE "DAV_RESOURCE" SET "RESOURCETYPE" = ?,"MODIFICATIONTIME" = ? WHERE "RESOURCEID" IN (SELECT "VSE1"."VERSIONID" FROM "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE1" INNER JOIN "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE2" ON "VSE1"."VERSIONID" = "VSE2"."VERSIONID" WHERE "VSE1"."VERSIONSETID" = ? AND "VSE2"."VERSIONSETID" = ?) AND "RESOURCETYPE" <> ?" contains the semantics error[s]: table "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" unknown

at com.sap.sql.log.Syslog.createAndLogOpenSQLException(Syslog.java:106)

at com.sap.sql.log.Syslog.createAndLogOpenSQLException(Syslog.java:145)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.check(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:46)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:126)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:109)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.<init>(CommonPreparedStatement.java:155)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(CommonConnectionImpl.java:315)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle.prepareStatement(ConnectionHandle.java:81)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.SharedConnection.prepareStatement(SharedConnection.java:123)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider._getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:57)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider._getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:48)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider.getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:43)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.UpdateResourceTypesTask.updateResourceTypesAfterCheckin(UpdateResourceTypesTask.java:39)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.UpdateResourceTypesTask._execute(UpdateResourceTypesTask.java:34)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.AbstractIntegrationTask.execute(AbstractIntegrationTask.java:40)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.DeltaVIntegrator.integrate(DeltaVIntegrator.java:62)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.DeltaVIntegrator.integrate(DeltaVIntegrator.java:51)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Activity._checkin(Activity.java:483)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource._createResource(Resource.java:1524)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource._createCollection(Resource.java:1567)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource.createCollection(Resource.java:1302)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.MkcolMethod.execute(MkcolMethod.java:70)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod._runWebdavMethod(WebdavMethod.java:332)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod.runWebdavMethod(WebdavMethod.java:290)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavServlet.executeMethodWithoutXMLMarshaller(WebdavServlet.java:135)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavServlet.service(WebdavServlet.java:176)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:390)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:264)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:325)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:887)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

Caused by: com.sap.sql.sqlparser.CommonSQLParserException: table "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" unknown

at com.sap.sql.sqlparser.CommonSQLStatement.checkSemantics(CommonSQLStatement.java:186)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.check(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:42)

... 38 more

Severity : Error

Category : /System/Audit

Application : sap.com/tcdtrenterpriseapp

Thread : SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_9

Datasource : 6277950:C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace.trc

Message ID : 00101814839200610000004D00000A5400041267C20D358E

Source Name : com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl

Argument Objs : com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "UPDATE "DAV_RESOURCE" SET "RESOURCETYPE" = ?,"MODIFICATIONTIME" = ? WHERE "RESOURCEID" IN (SELECT "VSE1"."VERSIONID" FROM "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE1" INNER JOIN "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE2" ON "VSE1"."VERSIONID" = "VSE2"."VERSIONID" WHERE "VSE1"."VERSIONSETID" = ? AND "VSE2"."VERSIONSETID" = ?) AND "RESOURCETYPE" <> ?" contains the semantics error[s]: table "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" unknown

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.check(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:46)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:126)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:109)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.<init>(CommonPreparedStatement.java:155)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(CommonConnectionImpl.java:315)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle.prepareStatement(ConnectionHandle.java:81)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.SharedConnection.prepareStatement(SharedConnection.java:123)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider._getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:57)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider._getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:48)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.util.sql.GenericStatementProvider.getPreparedStatement(GenericStatementProvider.java:43)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.UpdateResourceTypesTask.updateResourceTypesAfterCheckin(UpdateResourceTypesTask.java:39)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.UpdateResourceTypesTask._execute(UpdateResourceTypesTask.java:34)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.integrate.impl.AbstractIntegrationTask.execute(AbstractIntegrationTask.java:40)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.DeltaVIntegrator.integrate(DeltaVIntegrator.java:62)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.DeltaVIntegrator.integrate(DeltaVIntegrator.java:51)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource._createResource(Resource.java:1524)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource._createCollection(Resource.java:1567)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.impl.Resource.createCollection(Resource.java:1302)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod._runWebdavMethod(WebdavMethod.java:332)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavMethod.runWebdavMethod(WebdavMethod.java:290)

at com.tssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavServlet.executeMethodWithoutXMLMarshaller(WebdavServlet.java:135)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:390)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:264)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:325)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:887)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

Caused by: com.sap.sql.sqlparser.CommonSQLParserException: table "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" unknown

at com.sap.sql.sqlparser.CommonSQLStatement.checkSemantics(CommonSQLStatement.java:186)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.check(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:42)

... 38 more

Arguments : com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "UPDATE "DAV_RESOURCE" SET "RESOURCETYPE" = ?,"MODIFICATIONTIME" = ? WHERE "RESOURCEID" IN (SELECT "VSE1"."VERSIONID" FROM "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE1" INNER JOIN "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" "VSE2" ON "VSE1"."VERSIONID" = "VSE2"."VERSIONID" WHERE "VSE1"."VERSIONSETID" = ? AND "VSE2"."VERSIONSETID" = ?) AND "RESOURCETYPE" <> ?" contains the semantics error[s]: table "PVC_ACTVERSVIEW" unknown

... 38 more

Dsr Component : 192.168.68.67_J2E_6277950

Dsr Transaction : a53331f0d5df11da8175001018148392

Dsr User : mwissmann

Indent : 0

Level : 0

Message Code :

Message Type : 1

Relatives : /System/Audit

Resource Bundlename :

Session : 238

Source : com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl

ThreadObject : SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_9

Transaction :

User : mwissmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give some information about the versions of your WebAS, NWDI and NWDS and also let us know the OS that your NWDI is running on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I installed Sneak Preview SP15 from SDN on my laptop with Windows XP OS.

I followed the installation guide under download area, in how to install sneak preview and also how to configure JDI.

Everything looks fine, until the step where a new DC has to be created.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul Croft

Former Member
0 Kudos

You've got enough diskspace left?

See if the defaultTrace.trc gives additional information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I have 2GB free hard disk space and database has 30% free.

Effectively, dtr.log and defaultTrace.trc gives a lot of errors (additional information), related to:

1 - Connection is still open when trying to suspend session. This could be due to the fact that certain SQL statements have not been closed properly. Forcefully closing connection;

2 - To refer to SAP note 774339 (not helpful);

3 - Connection is not closed when session is suspended;

4 - asynchronous reserveFinally failed: missing name server configuration, no logon known -> operation will be retried name reservation : name server=http://localhost:50000/, category=SAP_DevelopmentComponentName, name=example.org/test/java/02, reservationKey=43622689, state=FINALIZE_PENDING

5 - Processing HTTP request to servlet [DTRServlet] finished with error. The error is: javax.servlet.ServletException: [-4004] (at 576): Unknown table name:PVC_ACTVERSVIEW

Thinks are getting worst, now i can’t even connect to DTR client inside of Developer Studio. DTR console shows the following message: “Getting VFS manager for client J2E_TEST_D failed: Activity report (get open activities for current repository and user) failed: Internal Server Error”, that i think is related to the error message 5, listed above.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul Croft

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid something is seriously wrong with your NWDI installation. Especially error 5 is giving concerns.

Can you try reinstalling the whole thing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I have reinstalled Sneak Preview SPS15 and made all configurations mentioned on “Post-installation Steps of the NWDI in the SAP Netweaver 2004 SPS15 Sneak-Preview” guide.

After this and only for the first time, I:

- Can Connect to DTR client in NWDS with success;

- Can’t Create a DC:

- Put the name;

- Select the type o component (webdynpro);

- Create a new and first activity;

- Click “Finish” button;

- Finnish with error &#61664; Could not configure development component project;

After this first attempt, I close NWDS, open it again, and from this on, I can’t connect to DTR client anymore, always getting the same exception (5 in my last post).

I think that after trying to create the first DC, without success, something happens to the table PVC_ACTVERSVIEW or database.

I have no more ideas.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul Croft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

There are 3 posiible reasons for getting error while connecting to DTR.

1. Database is located remotely

2. Database is shut down

3. XServer service is not running

Do check on to this link for correction of this errors.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/69/21244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">DTR errors and its corrections</a>

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PVC_ACTVERSVIEW is a database View. Apparently this is not there in your installation, so something must've gone wrong during the installation.

You might want to check the database before you continue with the Post-installation Steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m pretty sure the installation and all configuration steps are done, at least accordingly with the documentation provided in the area download of SDN, because after a fresh installation, and only for a time, i can connect to DTR and start the process of creating a new DC, but this process doesn’t finish correctly, and after this, it is not possible to connect to DTR anymore.

The error message that appears is the one that says “Unable to find PVC_ACTVERSVIEW”.

More strange, Why can’t connect to DTR from Developer Studio, saying the Unable to find PVC_ACTVERSVIEW, but going to Component Build Service at http://localhost:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc.CBS.WebUI/WebUI, under Activities, I can list the created activity?

I checked, and I can enter into any Component that makes part of JDI (DTR, CBS, CMS, SLD), through the URL http://localhost:50000/devinf.

I will continue to find a solution, if you remember something else, please tell me.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul Croft