cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer disappears in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

iam displaying subtotal in the footer of the table at every page break. I have set the footer length as 2,00LN. Still for some invoices, the footer is getting disappeared. Could you please tell me why this is happening?

thanks

chintu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

Refer these standard smart forms to display subtotals and grand totals SF_SUBTOTALS,SF_TOTALS.

Execute the standard program in se38 SF_TOTALS and check.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are displaying the lines in between the rows and columns then ask your client whether he wants blank lines instead of the space which you are getting.

If he accepts for that then we can create a over lapping window through which you can give the blank lines as per their requirement.

Revert back to me with your requirement so that I can help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I didn't understand what you are trying to say.. If you dont mind, please elaborate first 2 lines of your answer.

Thanks

Chintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said that you need the footer on each and every page break then instead of creating the footer in the footer window better create a seperate footer window after the main window and give the co-ordinates as per your requirement and then display the data. Since you want the footer on each and every page so you have to create the same footer window in the second page also and also in the consequent pages in which you are creating.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried this before. But the problem is my main window is very long in the second and consequent pages and when i create separate window for footer, the gap will be created in the main window if not much items are present. My client doesn' want this gap to be there in the main window. As soon as the items are displayed in the main window. it should end there itself. That is the reason i used the footer in the table.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Chintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use the condition.

at the end of main window.,

then this footer window will print aftere the end of main window,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chintu,

If ypu have given any conditions for the footer window.

Just remove the conditions and please let me know what are the conditions u have given for Footer window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

Thanks for the reply

The first thing is it is not u2018footer windowu2019. It is footer in the table.

In the main window, I am using the table and in the table, for footer, both the conditions u2018at page breaku2019 and u2018at end of tableu2019 are checked.

I need to print sub total at page break so I checked the condition u2018only at page breaku2019 for Subtotal text editor.

I need to print the grand total at end of main window so I checked the condition u2018only at paragraph breaku2019 for Total text editor.

Please advice.

Chintu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check 'Only Before End of the Main Window'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uncheck the 'At Page Break' in Table