cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement through cj8g

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all, i tried to do settlement through cj8g.i specified the settlement period.but i found that projects not falling in that settlement period were also picked up,?why?how do we specify the search criteria for cj8g?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJ8G - Single Functions -> Settlement -> Collective Processing, this transaction is used for collective settlement of projects.

If you have multiple projects ( for ex. 50 projects ) & you want to carry out perodic or final settlement for all 50 projects at a time, it can be possible through CJ8G by creating selection variant.

CJ88 - Individual Processing, this transaction is used for individual settlement of projects.

Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating variant you specify the projects which you want to settle for this period and then run the settlement. So you can avoid the other projects inclusion in that.

For the next period you change the selection of projects for the same variant .

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirald,

While creating the selection varient, system consider all the projects (range) you mentioned in the varient, but while creating the selection varient, you can select the selection type and E/I indicators.

But finally system will consider all projects for settlement as per the given Period and selected projects in that varient. So, what ever the projects you don't want to consider for settlement, you should exclude those projects in that varient.

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

When you maintain the Settlement job variant, how can I make system calculate teh period on each month end close?

Is there any way? or every month I need to update the variant with period?