SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premise and Connection object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have different addresses for Premise and Connection Object? If yes, then what configuration is needed??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti

I dont think so that premise can have altogether different address than connection object as premise is on the connection object. So having altogether different address may not be possible. Though you can have additional street names

Regards,

Prajakta

Edited by: Prajakta Shringarpure on May 26, 2009 4:45 PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The premise is allocated to a connection object and to the address of that connection object.

For each premise you can maintain the following fields:

Additional street data enables you to manage additional information on the street name of the connection object. You can also store different street names.

Regards,

Prajakta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. But I want to know if we can get the separate premise address itself instead of default Connection object address.

0 Kudos

[IS-U Master Data|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/f8/196c35a018d041e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm]

for each connection we can maintain multiple premises.

Premise address can maintain additional information as like (Additional street data enables you to manage additional information on the street name of the connection object. You can also store different street names. )

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti

I dont think so that premise can have altogether different address than connection object as premise is on the connection object. So having altogether different address may not be possible. Though you can have additional street names

Regards,

Prajakta

Edited by: Prajakta Shringarpure on May 26, 2009 4:45 PM