cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view catalogs in CCM after clicking on "edit catalog"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not able to view a single catalog (supplier, procurement or master) in CCM after clicking on edit catalog.

After clicking on "start" pushbutton, it is giving warning message "Error while editing Master catalog"

Could anybody tell me, what would be the problem ??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vivek !!

Edited by: vivek kulkarni on May 26, 2009 12:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the table /CCM/D_UPD_STATE to see if the master catalog or any other catalogs are in status 03 (update state), if so, and if gthere are no valid running jobs or processes, SM37/SM50. Then run report /CCM/CLEANUP_UPDATE_STATE to clear this entry

Also check the table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ to determine if any locks exist on the catalog (anything in field REQ_SENDER)

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reply and solution.....

but this problem is only for my user ID and not for all other user ID.

when we tried with other user IDs, all the catalogs are in green state and working fine. For my ID I am not able to view any catalog into edit catalog screen. When I am trying to search any catalog it is giving me warning message "Error in master catalog". When checked in SLG1 I got error as "catalog (catalog name) not found".

Is it related to any user setting or like that... as this is the issue with my individual ID.

Please suggest.

Thanks !

Vivek

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

For searching, does your user have the role /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH and for catalog editing, do you have the role /CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER?

If you have these roles, find a user who has no issues, use report RSUSR050 to compare authorizations and see if there is a problem there, perhaps an auth object is missing somewhere.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.

I am having both the roles. checked in SU01.

Could you pls tell, if some auth obnject is missing then how to maintain it for my ID

Thanks !

Vivek

Edited by: vivek kulkarni on May 26, 2009 2:21 PM

Edited by: vivek kulkarni on May 26, 2009 2:21 PM

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove the roles in SU01 from your user and re-add them, check then if the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)