cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem regarding messages. There are some text files in the FTP folder that are not being processed by XI. They are not converted to XML messages. Some are processed while some are not. Please advise. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>There are some text files in the FTP folder that are not being processed by XI.

it can only mean 3 things:

- the file apdater is not configured to pick them up

- the file adpater is in error status - check communication channel monitor in RWB

- the file adapter is processing too many messages and it cannot pick up anymore - check it in messagingsystem/monitor - number of used queues

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

it can only mean 3 things:

- the file apdater is not configured to pick them up

I think this is not the case since some are being processed.

- the file adpater is in error status - check communication channel monitor in RWB

It's not in error status.

- the file adapter is processing too many messages and it cannot pick up anymore - check it in messagingsystem/monitor - number of used queues

How can I check this? thanks!

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

still haven't solved it:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u try to use the same name from the file which is not picked up, if u could change the filename in the channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean I have to resend the text file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u mean the file is already archived/deleted from the source directory but no messages in the comm channel monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes arvind, that's correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a possibilty that some other application is also picking files from this location

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adjusted the polling interval from 5secs to 600secs.