Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Octoroi Values

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am new to Octoroi. With the business process of our client the octoroi is levid on certain mateials

The client wants the same to be picked in the billing document

I found two condition types JOC1 and JOC2 in the standard relating to octoroi

But both of them donot have an access sequence and picks the values if entered manually

But the client requirement is system should pick octoroi values automatically when the material comes in the pricing procedure in billing

Looking for all your valuable inputs on this and also some guidance on OCTOROI whoever has handled such scenarios

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Octroi is applicable for Particular City.

In our proj, we created all Cities which is applicable for Octroi as Sales District in Customer Master.

Create Condition Table with Customer/Sales District field.

As you aware include this condition table into access sequence and access sequence into Condition types.

Include in the pricing procedure.

Maintain the condition record for Octroi conditions agains Customer and Sales Districts.

Its working fine in our proj..

Try and share your exp..

Barathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Here the requirement is different.The pricing procedures in sales order and in billing document are different The requirement is Octoroi not needed in the sales order pricing procedure but it needs to be shown in the billing document

Suppose if the PR00 is Rs 100 and there is a discount of 5 % then the value is Rs 95 and if the tax is MWST tax is say 10 % then the total value is 95 + 9.5 =104.5

If the Octoroi is 10 % then Octoroi Value is Rs 10.45

This 10.45 should not get added up in any of the componenets like PR00 and discount etc

( PR00 is fixed taking this Octoroi also into consideration )

The Octoroi Value Rs 10.45 should be shown separately in the billing document

For this which condition type should i use and with which condition category

The JOC1 and JOC2 are working for me

But no access sequence Hence we need to input values manually which the client doesnot want to input manually

Any updates friends on this issue ?

Regards

Raja