cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block some parameter in control indicater setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to block some parameters in control indicator of inspection characters to make them can only be displayed, how can I realize it?

Because sometimes I ticked the parameter in control indicator by accident when I maintain characters in inspection plan, so I would like to block the parameter or make a checking before saving inspection plan, so the wrongly setting of character in inspection plan can be avoided. Can anyone help me or give me a suggestion?

Thanks & Best regards,

Benny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Benny

Please try with the BADI QE_SAVE. Please check with this and let me know

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Benny

I suppose your requirement is that the control indicators once set should not be changed in inspection plan. If so then the standard option will be to keep the mic as reference characteristic in MIC. this will not allow you to change any control indicators in inspection plan

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

Thanks for your suggestion, I really appreciate it.

I know this standard way, but it can not fulfill our requirement completely, you know, if I use the reference MIC, I can not even change any other paremeters not only in control indicator but also other settings.

So what I am looking for is blocking only one field in control indicator, I think there is no standard way, I tried to find a user exit to pop-up a warning message when user try to maintain the 'destructive' parameter, but seems no one can meet this.

Can you pls suggest another way?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Benny