cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail text to be changed for Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

While creating a sales order, if it goes into a credit block, I need to trigger a mail to concerned person.

Now, i made some settings and the mail is now getting triggered. I am using the output type as KRML. But i want to change the text of the mail. Currently the text of the mail says:

"Order for customer XXXX blocked due to credit limit being

exceeded."

where XXXX denotes the customer number.

I want to add few more lines to the mail along with other details such as Order Number etc.

Kindly help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is my actual requirement:

When the sales order goes into a credit block, KRML output triggers SAP inbox message to the credit manager/credit representative as per the output records maintained.

In standard SAP, the inbox message is read as

"Order for customer XXXX blocked due to credit limit being

exceeded."

where XXXX denotes the customer number.

My requirement is to bring out sales order number, Sales order value, Ship to party name, Reason for Credit block (Like Oldest open item, dynamic check etc) etc in this SAP inbox message.

I checked KRML output mails and titles and i added the above fields as eg. &VBAK-VBELN&, &VBAK-NETWR& etc but this is not getting reflected in the SAP inbox message.

I am unable to figure out from where the standard mail message "Order for customer XXXX blocked due to credit limit being exceeded." is coming from. If the source of this message can be found, other fields can be added to it as per my requirement.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea how to achieve this.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

For your requirement you assign a smartform to the KRML output type. In the smartform with the help of Technical consultant you write the text and you can include the fields VBAK-VBELN &, &VBAK-NETWR& etc also. So assign a smartfrom to the KRML output type and then you will meet your requirement.Even you can change the text also in the smartform whenever required

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you are going to change the contents of the mail for all correspondence, then do as mentioned by the preceding consultant.

if you are just going to change the contents for one sales order, you can do it from within the sales order transaction. you can manually enter the output type, if it has not yet been generated, highlight this output type and go to "communication". you can compose your correspondence and when triggered, this will take precedence over the configured message.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which smartform are u guys referring to? Can i get some detialed explainaiton pls. I am not able to find any smartform name anywhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

It doesn't have any smartform right now.So we have to create a new one by using the T.Code mentioned in the earlier posts.

Pls check my previous one.

Ask your ABAPer for this.Because with the smart form the same output will come but the changes can be made very easily as per our requirement.

We have to create a new one here.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As informed by others please contact you ABAPer and give then the program name by using NACE.

They can design the format /font and details you would like to send to the customer.

If ABAP'er comes back saying standard then you can copy this O/P and create your own "Z".

Thanks,

Veerendra

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

As you want to change the text , go to VV12 and assign the KRML output type and click on communication method and click on the text box and change the text and then you can change the text as per your requirement

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anurag,

for your output type a program might have been assigned , and in the program i think this text is hardcoded , you can go to that program and using search option you can search for the text mentioned above and u can made changes . please let me know if you are not clear on this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

I tried changing the mail text and titles. But still does not work. The text which i am providing is not being picked by the system. It remains the same.

I did not get the other solution which u gave. The smartform one. Could you pls elaborate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anurag

Take help of your ABAPer in including some more text in mail. ABAper can edit the smartform as per your requirement.

One more thing in NACE where in which language you are changing text, please check.

Edited by: Yadav on May 26, 2009 9:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

For this "KRML" output type no smart form is used.Double click on that program and copy the program routine for this output and create your own output type with the copy of this standard one.

For this new one create a one smart form and then maintain that original code here.

By going into Smartforms T.Code you can change the text titles.But Pls do this with the help of your ABAPer.

Regrads,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to NACE and select the V1-sales order.

click on output types.Select your output type.Click on mail texts and titles.

Change it as per your requirement.

Even if you want much more then click on processing routines.

Note down that program name and goto T.Code Smart forms and mainatain the Header text as per your requirement.

Pls do this with the help of your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.