Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization logo for printing logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have users with authorizations and when they print a sapscrip for the logo is not printed.

If a user with SAP_ALL tries to do the same the logo is printed

Which authorization object do I have to use in their role so that they can print the logo in the sapscript?

I have tried:

S_SCRP_ACT

S_SCRP_FRM

S_SCRP_GRA

S_SCRP_GRB

S_SCRP_STY

S_SCRP_TXT

still have the problem

thank you in advance,

Theodoros

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree to look at ST01 (as Jurjen already told you) for finding out the authorization checks for printing Logo. If you can't identify the Objects checked during the operation, then put trace on for the particular user id when he has limited authorizations. Analyze the Return Codes (other than 0).

Regards,

Dipanjan

6 REPLIES 6

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run tcode su53 .See what msg u got there.

0 Kudos

Instead of SU53 I advise you to start a system trace (ST01) and try the printjob both with the SAP_ALL user and the actual user. The trace output should show the difference in return codes from the authorization objects and values checked.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree to look at ST01 (as Jurjen already told you) for finding out the authorization checks for printing Logo. If you can't identify the Objects checked during the operation, then put trace on for the particular user id when he has limited authorizations. Analyze the Return Codes (other than 0).

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all I think I solved the problem

0 Kudos

> thank you all I think I solved the problem

Can you please share the solution here on the forum? It may help others in the future.

0 Kudos

i have added the below authorization objects and in the authorizations i put everywhere the asterisc

S_SCRP_ACT

S_SCRP_FRM

S_SCRP_GRA

S_SCRP_GRB

S_SCRP_STY

S_SCRP_TXT

thank you