cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Issue Indicator in Component Overview Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any way to default the final issue indicator in the Proc Param tab of the Component Overview screen?

Actually the problem is like this:

A material component is attached to the activity and a reservation an PR is created. The PO is then created and the GR is done.After that the GI is done with Mov. Type 221Q, i.e it is issued to WBS. Now when the MRP is run, as the previous reservation is open,so MRP considers this reservation for the MRP run. To counter this the Final Issue Indicator is ticked mannually, but is there any way to default it in standard SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are issuing material to WBSE manually with 221 Q movement type after procurement, why are you using procurement indicator (Pur.Req + Res for WBS). If you can't convince your client to tick the final issue indicator. let them use procurement indicator - Prelim. req. for WBS, where system creates only PR. then you can issue material from project stock against the manual reservation.

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Hari

Actually the client has been using this system for long. I have suggested them to Post GI against Reservation so that the problem does not arise. The issue is regarding the previous transactions. They have asked me for a solution and I have told them to check the Final issue indicator in the material component tab.But it is very difficult to do the same to all reservations.Is there any way to close all open reservations in projects. Actually I wanted to restrict the reservation so that by default the "final issue" indicator is checked so that the problem does not arise after they undertake the new process even if they mistakenly do it by 221Q. This is because the have been using the 221Q for long and migration to the issue against reservation may incur error on their path.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

while issuing the material with MVT Type 221 Q in Txn MIGO, make sure to indicate the final issue indicator in Reservation tab.

If you are issuing total qty mentioned in the reservation then system will automatically indicate the final issue.

If any shortfall in qty while issuing then manually you have to set the final issue indicator..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Final Issue for This Reservation

Indicates that a reservation item is completed.

Further goods movements in respect of this reservation item are not anticipated, although they are still possible.

Use

The indicator is set automatically for a goods movement when the total reserved quantity has been withdrawn or delivered. In the case of a partial delivery, you can manually set the indicator if no further goods movements are expected in respect of the relevant reservation item.

Thanks

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

@NAG

I could not get what you are saying.You say that using 221Q we can close a reservation indicating final issue.I am confused!

Basically I need to close the open reservations for Projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is better to use 281 Q if you are using Networks in your projects.So automatically after issuing the goods the reservation will be consumed.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I Know that but the client has been doing this i.e issuing it to the WBS. Please suggest a way out.