cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ11 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use RZ11 transaction to set 'rec/client' parameter. But I my role seem to have view privilege only. My user id has admin rights and using that I have assigned most of the Admin roles. Apart from that I have also added 'S_ENTW' profile to my current user id, but still I do not get change privilege.

What else do I need to do?

Please advice.

Thanks

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use transaction RZ10 there press F4 and then selectthe profile "DEFAULT". Now choose extended maintenance and press change

also take a look :

http://www.sappoint.com/basis/profiles.pdf

http://users.ev1.net/~gmorris/securitydocs/SAP_Security_System_Parameters.doc

Thanks

Saquib Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saquib,

Thanks.

I did crate a new parameter in default profile and restarted the system.Entry also shows the parameter value as SAP. But still I could not change any of the parameters using RZ11. Hence I tried creating the parameter in Instance profile , as some one in the group mentioned to try and create in the instance profile as well. Please let me know, any other changes should I need to make work my RZ11? Help appreciated.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checkout thread !!

Thanks

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even I am facing the same problem. I am not allowed to change the parameter value transport/systemtype in the instance profilethough I have SAP_ALL . Help is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Check using the utility program RSPARAM. I think it has an option from the next screen which does a call transaction to RZ* transaction.

While a Call transaction is done the authorization is bypassed

Cheers

Hope this helps

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the value of parameter transport/systemtype, RZ11 allow to change the data only if the value of that parameter is equal to SAP.

You should use trx RZ10 to update that parameter.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I looked the value of transport/systemtype as and it has value CUSTOMER instead of SAP, but when I try to change the value using RZ10, then I get a message "Profile TRANSPORT/SYSTEMTYPE (version 000001) does not exist"

when I click on the "Change" button. While RZ11 clearly shows its value as "CUSTOMER"

My user id has Admin privileges.

How can I make the change to this parameter.

Thanks in advance

Mahendra

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from transaction RZ10, import profiles first and choose the instance profile to change the parameter values.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't get that message, but my system don't allow to change that parameter.

Anyway you can try to change the value of paramter in debug.

Place a breakpoint where the report check the value, and replace CUSTOMER with SAP, now trx RZ11 is available to change the parameter.

Max