cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management not working for Third Party Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario of Third party sale where sales order generate purchase requision after saving. Now we have appled static credit check to the customer, at the time of saving sales document it warns credit limit is over same time it doesn't allow to save, displaying incompletion log - " Subsequent function 'Purchase requisition from sales document' not possible due to a credit block".

Pl. suggest us, since it is third party sale no delivery is available, so we cann't apply credit check at the time of delivery also.So what would be the solution.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Prashant Ray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to relase the sales order through vkm3 and try.

Please check if you have ticked for block in automatic credit control settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that credit check is blocking and just for information and u still want to process the document and save sales order than instead of using error assign warning massage at sales order level by this u can save sales order and create PR

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

The incompletion log should allow you to temporarily save the Sales Document, but not allow you to go further up to create the PO in this case.

Once you release the Sales Order with VKM3 then the Purchase Requisition is created and then the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Check in FD32 what is the credit limit and try to do the cahnges there if required.

Also you can relase the SO through VKM3 / 2 /4.This will allow you to releasea nd the save the SO.

Hope it helps

Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

There is no question about changing credit limit of customer, because of our management decision, second i am not allowed to save my sales order, due to incompletion procedure which ask for purchase requision. So how can i release my sales order unless it block.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You could use user exits such that if credit limit exceeds, system should not allow PO creation and once you relese the SO through VKM1/VKM3, user exit will automatically trigger PO creation.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Your answer is true, but is there any exits, which allow me to block my PO but create my SO without asking for incompletion document of purchase requision no.

Pl. revert back.

Thanks

Prashnat