Updation terminated Error in BAPI Call
This is related to Warranty module where I need to first change status of a claim (which results into creation of new version for the same claim) and then need to update some fields in the newly created claim version.
I am doing the above steps in following sequence:
1) call of BAPI_WARRANTYCLAIM_SET_ACTION (to change the status of claim)
2) call of BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT
3) call of BAPI_WARRANTYCLAIM_CHANGE (to change the fields)
4) call of BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT
My problem that I am facing is:
- When I execute the whole code, it results into "Updation termination error" followed by an email to my SAP inbox. However, if I execute the BAPIs - SET_ACTION and CHANGE seperately, it works perfectly fine. What I could figure out is that the error is because of LUW not getting completed ie lock still persists when BAPI_WARRANTYCLAIM_CHANGE is called.
By using COMMIT WORK AND WAIT, its still not working.
Can anyone provide some help or pointers for the same.
Waiting for an early reply.