Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Getting error while assigning ABAP Query to Tr.Code

Hi Guys,

There is a problem iam facing with ABAP query while transporting which need to solved asap. It will very greatfull if u guys can resolve this problem.

My problem is, I created one ABAP Query with Name ASSETOVERVIEW. I had transported this even, now when iam going to assign it to one transaction code with se93 lets say ZAOR. I need to give its description and program name in se93 right. now my question is what is program name i need to give in se93. Bcoz in SQ01 where i created the query, there is no name as 'program name' rather there is 'Name' in that we will create the query name i.e, ASSETOVERVIEW. In se93 u give tr.code and when u see down there will be radiobuttons in 'start object',in that i had checked program and selection screen (report transaction) is this right button i had checked or any other i need to check?. I had assigned this name i.e,ASSETOVERVIEW and development class and then when i check the name for syntax check its giving "'ASSETOVERVIEW' does not exist". I don't understand what program name i need to give.

If u guys can help me out with this problem it will be very much appreciable and definetly can get the reward points.

Thanks for as usual help in advance.

Regards.

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question