cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP-messages during a timelimited connection and with changing url:s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenario where we receive SOAP-messages from Salesforce and need to receive it asynchronously but shall respond to it synchronously (somehow...). We believe we have to use dynamic URL configuration of web service in the SOAP CC becuse the URL:s will be different for every connection.

I wonder:

1) Is there any guide on how to set this up for SOAP-adapter, available?

2) The connection that is established lasts for 120 minutes only.During that time we want to reuse the same connection many time with help of sessionId. Does anyone have experience on this kind of scenario?

Thanks

/Jocke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a concept called Dynamic Configuration (using Adapter Specific Message Attributes)....this may help you in configuring the target URL dynamically....you need to implemennt this logic in a UDF in your Message Mapping.....

Based on some input value you can develop your Target URL and use that in the receiver SOAP CC....for a start refer these links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

To set the URL you can use TServerLocation ASMA...

just make a search on SDN with the term "Dynamic URL" and you will get many links

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info on how to proceed.

/Jocke

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you still need help with it. Please let me know. I just went through the SAP/SFDC integration using XI, and I must say it was loads of fun from trying to use there WSDL to figuring out the dynamic URLs...

Jawwad