cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiprovider Query Filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a query based on a multiprovider. Now I want to filter in this query but only for the Infoobjects of one infocube and not for the whole query.

How can I realise it?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use 0INFOPROV in filter and restrict it with required infoProvider.So that you will be getting data only from filterd InfoProvider.

0INFOPROV is available under 'datapackage' dimension.

Thats what you are looking for?

ThankS

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oops..repeated same answer.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sorry, but this is not what I am looking for.

I have an Infoobject 0SOURSYSTEM which exists only in the infocube ZA_XA. I have to filter with this Infoobject to see the right data from infocube ZA_XA. Now I want to display filtered data from infocube ZA_XA and data from infocube ZA_XB.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hmmm, tricky, the cube bases on a UNION ....

first

a.) try to assign the desired value/variable to 0SOURSYSTEM AND(!) the value "#".

if this doesn't work try the following:

create a query onto the multiprovider by selecting on 0SOURSYSTEM (and the INfoCube ZA_XA). Use this query as a prequery.

create antother query WITHOUT using 0SOURSYSTEM. for this query use variables of the type "REPLACEMENTPATH" where the values should be filled out of the prequery.

but first try the "#" thingy...

hth

cheers

sven

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Susanne,

you can use infoobject 0infoprov,

expand the dimension 'data package', you may need to create variable from 0infoprov.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Winter:

Pls click Identification in MultiProvider edit screen. U can see all Infoobject of two or more InfoCube include. U can flag the InfoObject for choose one InfoCube.

Hope this clear!

Regards!

zagory