cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in IDOC receiver communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to build an interface to get data from 3rd party legacy system using JDBC and post the data into ECC using IDOCS. I have IDOC built in ECC, I am able to import the metadata in IDX2 after creating port in IDX1. But after building the whole interface, I dont see the IDOC receiver communication channel which has to post IDOCS in the ECC 6.0 system.

Please assist.

Rgds

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you meant by "you cant see"? Have you created and activated it?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created it, activated it but when I go to run time workbench I dont see the cc.

Normally we can see the cc in either a green or red. But what I mean by seeing I dont see it, it does not show up here. Some connectivity issue happening here, not too sure what it is?

Rgds

Kishore

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDOC channel is on ABAP stack...you cannot see it in RWB(as it is on JAVA stack)...it is a normal behavior

Same for HTTP

Regards,

Abhishek

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 25, 2009 10:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK in that case, we are getting the following error in the Message monitoring:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-BS_AVN_TO_FILE_JDBCSERVER</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-BS_WOAV_IDOC_SENDER,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.ZAVENTITY01.ZENTITY</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , BS_AVN_TO_FILE_JDBCSERVER, , BS_WOAV_IDOC_SENDER, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, ZAVENTITY01.ZENTITY</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_AVN_TO_FILE_JDBCSERVER to receiver -BS_WOAV_IDOC_SENDER,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.ZAVENTITY01.ZENTITY: No standard agreement found for , BS_AVN_TO_FILE_JDBCSERVER, , BS_WOAV_IDOC_SENDER, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, ZAVENTITY01.ZENTITY</SAP:Stack

Please check and assist.

Rgds

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error says no receiver agreement found .

DId you created receiver agreement for oyur scenario cross check the same

Also did you set the logical system names in Business service/system of IDoc and JDBC, if not set the same

For resolving the receiver agreement error test the config using configuration tool available in ID

HTH

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are very sure that you have created and activate all the necessary objects in ID, perform CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER.

http://XIHost:Port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you testing the interface from RWB if so make sure your busniess systems are correct

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resolveed

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you resolve this problem?

Facing the same issue here.

Thanks,

Emile

MichalKrawczyk