cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Netting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Netting documents are created using transaction "O3A4" in this transaction we provide the exchnage partner, company code and netting cycle.

I am wondering how the receivalblea and payables are considered in this transaction while creating the netting document.

Can you provide more light on the same.

Thanks,

Regards

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

While creating netting document we enter exchange agreement and partner number. System will go to purchase /sales contract related to exchange agreement and consider all transaction with respect to orders. all receipts with respect to PO and all delivery with respect to SO is calculated and based on this netting is done.

Regards

Pravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavendra,

In case of exchange netting process, there are two possible ways of netting. One is called financial netting , which uses T-code O3A4 for nett. doc. creation. Second method is called movement based netting, using T-code O3B7.

First you need to define the netting cycle for the exchange partner, CCN. also the selection criteria such as exchange number, posting date range.

While generating the netting proposal system picks up all the related fiancial entries from the respective vendor and customer account (remember exchange partner is vendor as well as customer) that were posted between the posting date range that we have choosen earlier. On the result screen, you can see receviable in green color, while payables as red.

thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I'm now encountering the issue for creating netting document. Can you provide me some idea for this isssue?

My problem is that all related financial document(purchase and sales) are not shown in the list when I create the netting document with O3A4.

Thanks,

Fei