cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change document details for a particular incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement like we are creating a ticket through Help------>Create support message.

And Ticket owners can update the ticket through crmd_order transaction and change the status from open to in process and so on.

So when ever a user updates the ticket the detials are getting updated in the Extras------>Change documents.

I need to create a ABAP report which should indicates the changes made to the particulat ticket( I mean to say i need to grab the history of owners who handled the ticket)

Can any one provide me some table or logic from where i can take this history?

Appreciate your answers.

Thanks,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe.

Any transaction changes in SAP are stored in tables CDHDR (header) and CDPOS (details).

First, find the value for key fields OBJECTCLAS and OBJECTID of the data that you will be reporting. You can do this by creating a sample ticket and then search the corresponding record in CDHDR using your username (USERNAME) and the current date (UDATE). (This will take few minutes as this is a big table and you are not searching using an index field. Preferably, you should do this query in you development Solution Manager, if you have one).

Another way to get the OBJECTCLAS is to get the GUID from CRMD_ORDERADM_H of the ticket that you have just created and then search CDHDR using OBJECTID.

Then, you can search the history of changes in CDPOS using the OBJECTCLAS and OBJECTID.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Tess