Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

critical path............

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

here in my project, i am procuring all the material and equipments through SD

PS is only use to plan activities and services and erection activities..........

now i have a critical path in project.

i have schedule delivery dates in sales order.

as sales order is account assigned to WBS, i want the schedule date of the sales order to flow to the WBS

i want to check the delivery dates of the equipments and materials into PS and form the critical path

how this can be achieved?????????

Regards

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Are you using assembly processing ??

Schedule changes in Netowrk influence in schedule delivery in sale order line item thorugh assembly processing, you can create a network automatically while creating line item in sales Order. Through this way you can adopt the schedule changes automatically from both sides ( i.e changes in network activity influence changes in delivery schedule lines in sale order line item and vice versa)

you can try by assigning the sale order and its line item in Network Header.

For assembly processing there are several strategical factors influence to create network automatically like Strategy group, MRP Type and item category in Material Master.......

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I am not using assembly process...

2. I am using MTO scanerio

3. I am procuring materials from SD with a sales order line item.

4. Planning my activities in PS

5. i am getting the crritical path for the activities planned in PS

6. As material procuremnet is done in SD, how to get the schedule line item date of material in SD into PS critical path.

7. As projects are monitored on critical path,.......i need a solution for this ..........pls help me out