cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Report Showing Change logs - ex: system status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any report that would show the change log for AVAC for WBS Elements (i.e. change data of system status). I tried running CN60 but it does not give any results.

Thanks!

Vivian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many ways to get the report through custom development. However you can use the report s_alr_87015066 which will help you to get the status of the project

Uddhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Click on "i" symbol of status on WBS basic data screen.Once inside go to top and folllow the path

Extras > Change Documents > All

Click on "All Changes" tab. The detailed screen wil give the reqd information.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you know if there is any specific report for this instead of having to look up individually?

Also, in order to view the change document for both Project Definition and WBS Element, I understand there is some config that need to be done. Could you confirm if below are complete / correct?

- project profile - tick on change document (OPSA)

- Project Definition and WBS Element status profile (user status profile) - set business transaction to allow "create change document"

Thanks!

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes those are the 2 config settings in OPSA. The "Change document" tick in basic data will facilitate to capture any changes in master data of WBS thru CN60. While the "Change document" tick in status management will facilate track changes in the path which I hav mentioned earlier.

I dont think there is another direct report available to see this. Howver you can develop a custom report and pull the values form the path where you see the changes.

Hope this helps

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Thanks again for the reply, I just tried that in the system (tick on change document in project profile), however, only the changes in PRPS/PROJ are shown in CN60 (system status / user status changes not shown). Is this expected? Or this means I can only see the changes to system status / user status via CN60 if I set the business transaction in the status profile?

Thanks!

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I dont think you will see any changes from Status (User or system) in CN60.It will capture only master data changes. For statuses you hav to follow the route mentioned by me earlier or go for custom development report and pull the status form path mentioned earlier

Sarang

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes CN60 will not capture chagnes realted status. If you required only current system /User status that you can pull via CN41 after executing report via filed selection. But it will not show you history.

For the history you have to go for hte custom development as suggest by Sarang.

Regards

Nitin p.

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the report for s_alr_87015066 which gives information regarding system status and user status

regards

pv