cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection of Enterprise service repository and SLD (import SWCV from SLD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have our PI system working fine with SLD..now we have just installed CE 7.1 and configured it with same SLD of PI...now when ever i log-in into Enterprise service builder of Enterprise service repository and click on new SoftWare Component Version(SWCV) it asks me to create a new Local SWCV or i want to import it from SLD(means from PI repository).. now when i choose to import it from SLD, it gives me following error in Pop-up screen "User credentials are invalid or user is denied access"...

In Enterprise service builder i log-in using my own user id and i have same id with same password in SLD...So what can be the Problem..and Which User this error is talking about...and what all the USER ID's do i need to maintain on both CE and SLD side for this SWCV Import to be successful from SLD???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michell,

Refer this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwesrce/helpdata/en/44/5755451622311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

It says:

"You must have the role SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR or SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER to be able to export and import ESR content."

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks a lot for your reply but the roles u mentioned are available only in ABAP stack and as i mentioned earlier that we have CE 7.1 and PI 7.0 installed separately and sharing common SLD.. also only in my PI 7.0 i have ABAP stack and JAVA stack both. On CE 7.1 we don't have any ABAP stack.So where to assign these roles in and in Which ABAP stack... I have assigned roles mentioned by you to my USERID in ABAP stack(SU01) of PI 7.0....

So just clarify that does CE 7.1 need ABAP stack for SWCV import/export (My Basis is saying CE doesn't have any ABAP stack)...also I want to import my custom made SWCV from PI 7.0 Repository and the link u sent is talking about importing standard SWCV from Sap market place....

hope my queries are clear...hope to hear from you soon....