cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Repository Logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody tell the following extracts from Verify Repository Logs regarding 6 non-fatal errors ?

Index ICMIMTRACK_SARID on (MDMSTRUCTUREID,AGENCYID,RECORDID), unique

$$$ Non-fatal error(1103): Index 'ICMImTrack_SRId(MDMStructureId,RecordId)' is missing.

Index I_1_CO_ID on (CHECKOUT_ID), unique

$$$ Non-fatal error(1103): Index 'I_1_CO_OId(Orig_Id)' is missing.

$$$ Non-fatal error(1103): Index 'I_1_CO_ADDM(CheckOut_Id)' is missing.

Index I_1_COJU_CO_U on (CHECKOUT_ID,USERID), unique

$$$ Non-fatal error(1102): Index 'I_1_COJU_CO_U' is found but not necessary.

$$$ Non-fatal error(1103): Index 'I_1_COJU_CO(CheckOut_Id)' is missing.

$$$ Non-fatal error(1103): Index 'I_1_COJU_U(UserId)' is missing.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Wei Dona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei Dona Zhang,

Most of the Errors that occur in the MDM repository are due to inconsistencies in the MDM Repository structure.

As shown in the Error list above it points that

- You must have made some stuctural changes in your MDM repository like deleting a field or creating a field incorrectly and these changes have to eb rightly updated in the database with correct indexes.

- Sometimes due to frequent modification on the rep many inconsistencies occur

- Some changes have been done in the User table

etc...

Most of the Errors either fatal or Non Fatal are corrected by the MDM system by using the Repair option.These error messages are not very understandable .

Make sure you always load your rep with update indices whenever you have made any structual changes.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis and Simona,

Thanks very much for your replay.

We have MDM 5.5 SP06 Servers on Sandbox w/ patch 04 and on Product w/ patch 02.

We made archive file from Product and unarchive it onto Sandbox.

I don't think that any structure changes are here but after verify repository. The errors in verify logs were only on Sandbox but not on Product. Do you know why ?

Thanks again

Kind regards,

Wei Dona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei Dona,

These type of errors usually come when you upgarde yor MDM system and there are 6 non fatal which will occur. As you are moving your patch 02 level repository to patch 04, these errors will come. These errors occur due to some upograde which has taken place from patch02 to patch04. You need not worry about these non fatal errors you just need to Upgrade your repository(as moving from lower version to higher version) by right clicking on repository and choosing upgrade repository and then Verify & Repair your reposiotry. After that load your repository with Update indices. Your repository will work fine without any issues.

I hope I am able to solve your problem

Thanks & Regards

Dilmit Kaur Chadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilmit and all,

I did repository repair and the errors in veriyfing log are gone.

But I have another issue for calculated fields which are getting wrong errors. I have raised a new help session. I think this problem has solved.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei Dona,

For me, it seems like indexes were changed, but not re-build.

Did you load the repository with "Update Indices" after changes that affect the indexes?

Best regards,

Dennis