cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappear sub-items Va01 Va02 va03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the next problem. We have a item in sales order that explode (BOM) subitems.

Oue customer doesn`t want to see the subitems in sales overview or item overview. They only want to see in structure tab (and in gray status).

Some body can help me.

I don`t want to see sub-items in a sales order (it depends of the item category).

We proved with USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION, but we don`t know how to disappear all the subitems.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i have no access to SAP now, but ...

there are settings in the item category for the main item, for BOM explosion. using VOV7, select your main material's item category. you can select the option in the Structure Scope. however, you must test this because if the BOM is not exploded, i do not know the effect on the how the BOM will be treated in the sales order's structure tab (most likely, there will be no entries). so i guess, enhancements again may be used.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the information.

But the problem is that i need BOM explode. But our customer doesn´t want to see the sub-items in the sales order items. But the problem is that there are sub-items with BOM again, so i have three levels in my sales order:

Level 1 Main item

Level 2 Sub-item

Main sub-item

Level 3 SUb Sub items

They onlu need to see Main item and main sub-item. It depends of the category items.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to create a new sub routine and assign that sub-routine for the BOM related sub items conditon types access sequence. Then it is possible

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the information.

How can i do this?? How can i begin to do this.

Sorry but i don`t know how to do.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VOFM T code, in menu check requirement and click on material determination, take help of ABAPer and write ABAP code for your requirement there and save it.

On saving you will get one routine number, assign this routine number in access sequence.

try and revert

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the sub item has to be disappeared then you You need to take the help of the Technical consultant and you need to give the inputs to the technical consultant while creating the sub-routine . and you need to assign that sub-routine in the sub- items condition type access sequence. Then your requirement can be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

perhaps there was a mistake.

I don't want the sub-items disappear. Sorry, i need they don't see them, but the sub-items must be. I only need to see them in the structure main item, but i don't want to see in sales tab, or item overview tab,....

they don't want to change sub-items, and don't want to see in strructure tab

Sorry for the mistake and thanks