cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 Option in VL01N for picking BATCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing the VL01N Transaction, I am picking the Batch by pressing the F4 Option. But when I press F4, system show me the List of All Batches created for that Material.only. So I am unable to find out which Batch is having the Stocks.

So is it possible so that I can see the Batch Number with its Qty. while pressing F4 Option.

Remember I do not want to go for the Batch Determination Procedure.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai vishal,

may i know what is the reason behind the your ques , see u know r u able to se the stock or not , once u find the ans , so what else u want , ok

u havent ans my que r u consultant , or r u learning sd now , u know while in the practice only these things will come from so many members, if u fibnd the ans for ur que let me know abt it , u know even i have frd called vishal also.

ok take care

pavan kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

If you create delivery with VL01, you can see the quantity in batch.

Please try.

In VL01N, standard SAP F4 does not provide quantity when you try to select a batch in batch determination. You will have to make development to add this column.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello vishal,

go to vl01n, or vl02n and select enviornment , there select stock u will see the all the stock in thta plant ok

u tel me r u consult , or u r practicing let me know u more if ur interested ok byeeee

thanks

pavan kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

By doing this, I moved to transaction MMBE there I have to press F8 in order to see the stock. So this will show me the stock only. The main problem is, by this process I have to do 3 or 4 steps. This I do not want.

I want a simple method means as soon as I press F4 option, system should show me the stock available in a Batch.

The same thing is available in Production Process while doing the Posting in CO11N transaction.

Regards,

Vishal