cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i call my smartform in the PR user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have created a simple PR form using smartforms and had greated a program to pass the value into the form.

My problem is, i am not sure on how to call my smartform via the PR user exit. The purpose its to view the form and print the form.

Can anyone give me a suggestion? Thanks alot.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Firoz_Ashraf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi !

SAP Does not provides facility for PR output type.

Unlike PO where you go to NACE --> Select EF (Purchase Order) --> Output Type --> Create your own or use existing output type, enter program name & form name

You have to create a Z transaction where you will ask for a PR then in your program, then fetch the required data from EBAN and other tables and then call the smartform.

Regards,

Firoz.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your functional people to create output types for the PR and then configure your driver program and the created smartform as follows.

After creating the output types then copy the standard program into a Zprogram and there in that program u will find the subroutines like ENTRY_NEU or ENTRY_WA01 if you find them then give anyone as you wish in the form routine name and inside that form routine copy and paste your driver program and in the program column give the Zprogram and in the smartform column give your developed smartform.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot for your suggestion.

I have finally successful link my smartform in the PR user exit.

regards,

sw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

call FM u2018SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAMEu2019. here u have to pass ur form name and it will generate one FM(ex: \11111\bc), then call fm '\11111\bc'.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create and output type for the zsmartform and assign that output type to required Tcode using the NACE transaction.

In NACE transaction select the required application type(related your tcode). Then select the

output type button and create new output type by assigning the new Z smartform.

When ever execute the tcode call Z output type then automatically it will your z smartfoprm.

if you want to check output is assigned to smartform or not check the table TNAPR table.

Thanks,

Suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you mean Purchase Requisition, then instead of using User exit, use Output type to print the form. In the output type you can assign your own program and smartform. check transaction NACE.

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP, we didnu2019t have option to call any print form for PR.

For your requirement, you have to develop smart form and driver program, after this try to call FM u2018SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAMEu2019.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Sreenu.