cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Issue in SRM Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Apparently, I have implemented BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND to map the purchasing group from z-table, based on Organization ID and Vendor. The mapping was successfully done based on the z-table entry.

However, when one of the users tried to create a shopping cart from external catalog, he found out that purchasing group was not mapped successfully, and revert to default Responsible Purchasing Group (using FM BBP_OM_FIND_SC) in the above BAdI.

This issue really puzzle me, as I have tried to replicate user's issue, and I am manage to map purchasing group from z-table, using the same test data as per what user did. I tried to replicate the same issue by using some of my colleagues' workstation, and its having no issue on the purchasing group mapping.

When I told the user to re-test again, he still have the same issue, where he could not map the purchasing group. I suspect is it a browser setting or problem? My colleagues and I are using Internet Explorer 6.0, and mapping is working OKAY. Should I ask the user to clear all the cookies and Temporary Internet Files? Is this make sense?

Also, in BAdI method DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP, I am getting current shopping cart item details by Importing item from MEMORY ID 'SCITEM', could this be the issue of ABAP Memory getting flushed when user performs the testing?

Kindly advise.

Many thanks,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Finally, I found the resolution to solve this issue. I have created Implicit Enhancement in include program LBBP_SC_APPF23, Subroutine orgdata_fill. I have cleared parameter is_global-proc_group to clear the original Purchasing Group.

Not sure whether this is the SRM mistake or there is OSS note to fix that, where, I have mapped purchasing group successfully, but the standard program still stick to original purchasing group.

Hope this can be shared to whom encounters this problem.

Regards,

Patrick