cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem - Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! All

Using Smartform report (Zcode) Invoice Printing is going on. Input Option is through Select-Options. If the Input has given in ranges the value Prints as follows.

For ex: the Excise Duty is available for the first invoice but not for second invoice, but instead of the zero value it prints the first invoice excise duty value for the second invoice excise duty value.

How to clear this variables? these are the variables declared in global definitions of smart forms.

Kindly Help me to solve this problem as its priority is high.

Thanks and regards,

Kv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Debug the smartform and just check whether the value for the exercise duty is coming properly or not there if it is coming properly means then in the place where you are printing the values for the excise duty keep the condition as the value for the excise duty is not initial then that will take care of printing.

After printing the excise duty value create a program line and there clear the variable.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create program lines belfore the text printing. in that program lines based on condition clear the variable.

Thanks,

suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will happen because of; youu2019re selecting the invoice ranges.

For solving this issue in easy way, you have to define separate variables for each and every value,

you are going to print in smart form. After doing this, use these variables to print in layout, and clear after printing every invoice.

Regards,

Sreenu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once u pass on the required variables clear them of by including option Code.

reagards,

ajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put Code window in that you can clear the variables in the Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i have used code window, to perform some loop and if condition statements with this variable. before performing this i have cleared the variable. but then too the print preview displays the wrong value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After printing the variable , Clear that Variable in Program lines.