SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency between single items & totals in FM ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

in productive environment we have the issue, that the totals of Commited Budget is not equal to the single items of Commited Budget. It seems, everytime a purchase requisition is simulated the amount will be added to the Commited Budget ledger in Funds Management, even if there is no purchase requisition saved for it.

Do you know any programms that might help to remove the inconsistencies from the ledger? Do you have any further ideas what to do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Please have a look at note 189761 which mentions the reconstruction tools.

However, if after fixing old documents new inconsistencies appear, the cause should be analyzed.

I may suggest you to check whether or not report RGZZGLUX has been executed at any time in your system. If not, you should review note 977016, and then run RGZZGLUX , RFFMRC04 and FMBV (if you are using Former Budgeting) or FMAVCREINIT (if you are using BCS).

please take note that no budgeting / posting activities must take place when these reports are running, this also applies to background jobs.

If after all the above procedure you still find new inconsistencies, I would suggest you to open an OSS ticket for SAP to investigate.

Kind regards

Mar

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Please have a look at note 189761 which mentions the reconstruction tools.

However, if after fixing old documents new inconsistencies appear, the cause should be analyzed.

I may suggest you to check whether or not report RGZZGLUX has been executed at any time in your system. If not, you should review note 977016, and then run RGZZGLUX , RFFMRC04 and FMBV (if you are using Former Budgeting) or FMAVCREINIT (if you are using BCS).

please take note that no budgeting / posting activities must take place when these reports are running, this also applies to background jobs.

If after all the above procedure you still find new inconsistencies, I would suggest you to open an OSS ticket for SAP to investigate.

Kind regards

Mar