cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document for bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have created a bill for my delivery but when i want to see the accounting document for it i got the message (vf062)which told me that there is no accounting document created for my bill and when i went to the document flow for this bill i found its status missing export data can any one help me pls.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for help

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VF02->Item data->Export data tab->Click on incompletion log icon and fill the data. In the same way go to Header data->Export data tab->Click on incompletion log icon and fill the data and then save the billing document. Then the billing document will be passed to FI .

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, key in the billing document and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on "Goto --> Header --> Foreign Trade / Customs" and again click on "Incompleteness analysis" button (next to "set" tab) so that system will take you to the fields wherever you need to maintain the required foreign trade data. Maintain the data and save and see whether accounting document is generated.

You can also check at item level and proceed as above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you post the Billing document against the Delivery then Accounting document should be generated for this billing otherwise your Revenue will not update.

So if the status saying Export data is missing then you need to Check for the foreign data completion at the Header as well as the Item level, check for the incompleteness at both the levels Item and Header.

Your issue will be solved.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

where can i found this incompleetence

thanks alot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VFX3 there at the bottom you find the option Incomplete due to ---

5 option are there for accounting releaseing of SD document.

you can select the required option & can proceed for your Billing document release for account & complete & save.

rgds

gsc