cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation product configuration using IPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a quotation and maintain product configuration using IPC , now save the quotation. I have modified the bdoc flow where in check related to release status is ignored and so document gets created in R/3.

Once document is replicated in R/3 iam not able to make any changes to product configuration ( only display mode ). If i have to enable changes to produt configuration what should i do ( is it customizing related or technical related. )

Thanks for help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please check the SAP Notes:642944, which deals with you can change order in sales document in R/3.

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muki,

We did some debugging and here is my observation.

when quotation is replicated in R/3 , system generates a BDOC with flow conent ( MO1 ) mbdoc notification.

In this notification there is item status records that states ( no configuration change ) I1197.

Once this status is set , we cannot make changes to product configuration.

On what basis this status is set, is it based on configuration.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanthm,

Fine, we might require your help later stage, we are doing the configurable product and IPC Installation now.

OK,first wherever the document replicate from crm to R/3 or vice versa you can not edit the record in the other system,functionality desired like that.

But at certain restrictions you can edit document in the replicated system you need to do some changes.Mentioned SAP Notes suggests, receiprocal changes of order.

We have scenario whereas certain sales document type(Order),select configurable in R/3 after sending from CRM.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muki,

We have already made these table entires..but not much of luck

Any other suggestion.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you should create your configuration variants & configurable products in R/3, then download them in CRM with the "SCE" object. If you use the PME engine, you can manage your product configuration only in CRM, as it requires the java component to be managed.

NB: product type to use in R/3 : KMAT

Regards

Thierry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I hope you are using scenario A and other related changes to replicate quotations in R/3. If you see the restrictions related to this scenario, it will say that you cannot modify a configurable item in certain cases. I dont remember them exactly but looking into the restrictions will clarify your doubts.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can i get details of this restrictions.

is there any document that explains scenario A.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please see if you need to implement OSS note no. 862363. After implementing this, if you make any change in configuration on R/3 side, the configuration will be locked in CRM and cannot be changed any more.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

For more info read abt restrictions in OSS note 889051.

Regards,

Vivek