cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to proxy and proxy to file asynchronous

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Through my scenario I have to send xml files to file system from R/3 and vice versa. I am using Sender is proxy and receiver CC is file and vice versa. Here in R/3 25 tables having 25 different structures and sender and receiver data structure is same in XI. So for each structure I have to create 1 Data Type, Message Type, I/O interface and Message mapping and Interface mapping in IR. I am right?

In ID sender is Proxy (so no need to create sender CC and Sender interface).

For each interface can I create 1 receiver file communication channel or not? Or one communication channel is enough? Bcz, for above 25 interfaces target system is same and processing file names are different.

E.g. - file name is like <TABLENAME><TIME_STAMP>.XML here I want save the file in target directory like <TABLENAME><TIME_STAMP>.XML for this what I have to do?.

For this can I create how many interface determinations and receiver determinations I have to create?

What is the good procedure to do this interface please give me your valuable inputs.

And vice versa I have to do same like this for this I have to pick xml file from source directory based on first in first out by sorting according to timestamp. Once IX read this file from source directory I have keep this file in archive directory? (Means I have to keep this file from source to archive folder)

What is the procedure to do this? Please explain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge I will give you small suggestion. If it should be 25 tables then,

Create a Common data type which contains fields like,

<Source>

<Table_Name>

<Field1>

<Field2>

Create a report which fills the filed for each table.

Create a file Structure which contains table name.

Using the variable Substitution create a file name. Processing parameter use Add Time Stamp.

For more details..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm]

So this time you need only one interface and one scenario.

As the same

Do the reverse flow also.

In sender file adapter processing mode select archive. Give the archive directory name.

Select Processing Sequence by date. So file will poll according to date and time.

For more details..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreennivas,

I would go by the following approach.

25 different scenarios for each interface.

1) Create 25 data types one each per interface.

2) Create 25 message types.

3) Create 25 Outbound and 25 inbound interfaces.

4) NO mapping necessary as they are of same structure.

In ID

Create 25 separate configuration scenarios->meaning 25 Rx Determinations-> 25 Interface Determinations and Create 25 receiver agreements corresponding to one communication channel each.

Regards,

Ravi

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

It looks File to File Transafer scenario without any mapping requirement.

This same can be done even without using any IR Objects.

Please reffer this Blog.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Thanks & Regards

Jagesh