cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

There are some conditions in the price procd. which come in the OR as soon as we enter customer & material. But there are some conditions like Entry Tax which do not come just like other conditions. Such conditions come ONLY when we click UPDATE button in the Condition Tab & select C. Now my question is that how such conditions are configured, which come only on clicking UPDATE button & not otherwise?

Please help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on your condition type. Go to V/06, select your condition type and execute. There you can see a field "Manual entries". There if you maintain "C", then system will update once you click the update button or you can even manually key in that condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G.Lakshmipathi

Thank you v. much for your advice. But option C is u201CManual entry has priorityu201D. That means user has to enter the value. But in our system when user clicks on the UPDATE button, Entry Tax Condition record is automatically called with the value also. User does not enter even the amount. Sys does every thing. So how this is configured?

Please help again.

Thanks a lot.

Rds.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain in VK11, then value will flow. You can check the same in VK12

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sidd,

I understand that there is a field in the key combination for the particular "tax condition type". This gets value after the sales order gets the basic details such as customer/material etc., For Example: Payment terms/ Customer group etc.,

Assume that customer master does not have a payment term filled. While creating sales order for this customer, the payment term becomes blank. User manually enters the payment term in the screen. If this payment term forms a key combination for the Tax condition, then it would not flow automatically. You have to do "Carry out New Pricing".

I have just stated the payment term as an example and it does not have to be the same case in your scenario. Check the Tax condition's key combination fields and then decide on my answer.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the reason might be because of condition records has maintained after creation of sales order.

in sales order it will pick valid condition records which are already maintained.

So if you maintain a condition record after creation of sales order then you have to goto conditions tab and you need to update them

regards