cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proble m in Displaying data in frames

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to display data coming from three different internal tables into three different frames of main window. However there is limited space for each frame in the window. For instance each frame has a height of 4cm and they are one below the other in main window.

Now if there are five line items to be displayed in each frame and each frame can adjust only 3 rows comfortably, what do i need to do in order that remaining two line items of each of these three frames are printed in the next page wihich has the same layout. I am using SAP-Scripts. Can I use three different Variable windows with frames and use protect endprotect for each window. Advise me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Split the main window into 3 main windows and declare 3 internal tables into 3 main windows by using protect endprotec. In scripts main window can be split into 99 main windows.

Thanks,

Suma.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello but it is not allowing me to write values for different internal tables in the text editors of these main windows because main window texts replicate along the main windows in the page I mean same thing will be copied across all the three main window text editors

Hello it worked finally by doing slight modification in the driver program.We have to take the measurement of the frames and find out the no of max rows it can adjust.Consequently run a while loop in the driver prog and inside that loop the internal tables individually and break each of them after they have crossed the max limit of the frame.Say for instance the frames can adjust 1o rows each.exit as soon as the loop reaches index 10. take 10 string type variables and concatenate each work area at each iteration in their respective string type variables and put these 10 variables in the form.

Problem resolved

Edited by: Progirl Progirl on May 25, 2009 4:20 PM

Edited by: Progirl Progirl on Jun 2, 2009 12:42 PM