cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDA Upload not happening with sdoe_upload_archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to deploy an monile application(Mi 7.1) from nwds to DOE.This is the process I followed.

After deploying the app I got the sda files(service,ui,app components) from the inbox folder under Mi folder.

I tried to upload these files using sdoe_upload_archive.When I execute upload to my surprise it is giving a msg

Non Mobile SDA demo.sap.comtest_scimplementation.sda Encountered .It is showing similar msg for all the three sdas.

Please let me know whether the upload process I followed is correct or not.

Thanks and rgerads,

Rajesh.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh ,

Procedure fro deployment is :

1) Either you can deploy locally ( this is when all files will be copied into MI \ INBOX folder directly)

2)Server Deployment : this is what you are trying to right now right.

For this , you can pick up the sda files from following location and not from the MI inbox.

workspace.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\xxxx_sc - for SC sda

workspace.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\xxxx_ui - for UI sda

workspace.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\xxxx_app - for APP sda

Please pick SDA files from here and the upload using sdoe_upload_archive.

Before picking up the sda files , make sure you will do the update of deployment descriptors and dc build

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi ,

Thank You.I .The actual sdas to be uploaded from the workspacejdi/local deployment/DCs/DCname/gen/default/deploy.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh A on May 27, 2009 9:27 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

When you open the SDA file using winrar, do you see the below mentioned zip file

mobile-descriptions.zip? And also, do you see the exact application file in the SDA that you have created?

If so, do you also see a file called MCD.xml inside mobile-descriptions.zip? Can you paste the contents of this XML file here?

Best regards,

Vinodh