cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

In the main window of first page, i have placed the templates and a table.After end of the table, some text with three lines has to come, and it has to come at the end of main window i.e after the outer frame of main window. I have a template with two page text for terms and condition that has to come after the text which is placed after the main window i.e it has to come in the next page. This is my requirement and can you please anyone help me out to solve the issue?

With Regards,

R.Dhineshraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dfe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its very simple.

PAGE 1

MAIN WINDOW

1. TEMPLATE

2. TABLE

NEW WINDOW

3. some text with three lines has to come -- IN CONDITIONTAB GIVE CONDITION - Only after Main Window.

all this on page one.

PAGE 2 AND THREE IS UR TERMS AND CONDITION

THEN ON PAGE 1 NODE. IN GENERAL ATTRIBUTES-- NEXT PAGE SHOULD BE PAGE ONE ONLY.

AND ON PAGE 2 NODE.. NEXT PAGE IS PAGE 3.

AND FOR PAGE3 NEXT PAGE IS PAGE 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

1. Add the 3 text lines in footer part.

2.Double click on footer uncheck the box "at page break." so that it comes at the end of item display.

3. Then right click on footer-> create -> flow logic ->command.

4. In command check the check box "Go To New Page" and in the drop down give the page where you have your terms and conditions.

5. Don't put the contents of the 3 texts into a new Window as it is going to reduce the size of main window and if your item list display goes to next page then space would be wasted so keep the 3 texts in footer.

Hope this makes your work easy.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Edited by: Suvendu Swain on May 25, 2009 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving those lines in the footer of the table which is given in the main pgm.

So after the data in the main window, these threee lines will come.

After the table, create a condition and give the template in it based on your requirement ( based on true or false). Ex: check whether all the data in the internal table is displayed. If yes, then go to template else return to the loop. This can be done by specifying the cnt in the general attributes of the condition. The count refers to the internal table entry.

Hope this may be helpful.

Regards,

Sharin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for text of three lines create new window below main window.

For this window under condition tab click check box - 'Only after end of main window '.

create text element in this window and write ur text in it. Under condition tab of this click check box - 'Only after end of main window '.

Now below this window create one more window & create template under it.

Write ur text under this templlate by createing text elements.

This will fullfill ur requirments.