cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I am planing to take SAP Basis certification. please let me know the validity date or year of the below certificaiton Netweaver 04 and Netweaver 70.

Thanks and Regards

Elumalai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor

Hello,

NOWHERE the validity of certificate has been mentioned.

However, whenever, SAP stops the support for the old releases (in question), it is always recommended to go for certification with new release. (at least to update our knowledge and skills

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru

First the Workload Analysis part in Netweaver 4.0 had been taken out in Netweaver 7.0 course, then in my knowledge that if we had done and register for Netweaver 4.0 you have to write

Netweaver 4.0, you can write Netweaver 7.0 if its your first attempt for your certification exam.

Regards

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi D on Jun 2, 2009 3:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks to everyone.

I have one more clarification. Couple of years back I have attended the netweaver 04 Certifcation

Course. SAP Certified Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaveru201804 - SAP Web AS for Oracle

Got the below books.

TADM10

- ADM100: SAP Web AS Administration I

- ADM102: SAP Web AS Administration II

- ADM200: SAP Web AS Java Administration

TADM12

- ADM110: Installation SAP ECC 6.0

- ADM325: Software Logistics

- ADM315: Workload Analysis

TADM51

- ADM505: Database Administration Oracle I

- ADM506: Database Administration Oracle II

Now I plan to write SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

1.Can I use the Same test book for prepare the SAP Certified Technology AssociateSAP NetWeaver 7.0 ?.

Please let me know what are the name of the TADMXX books required for

`SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0`

2.Please mention the book name if some books are changed?.

Thanks and Regards

Thirumal.

Thanks and Regards

Thirumal

former_member182098
Active Contributor
uta_hedemann
Participant
0 Kudos

If you have a certification for NW 04 you could also attend the delta-course TADMD7 ( with oracle delta, too!). On the last day there is the 3 hours full-exam, which certifies you for Release NW 7.0.

Check http://service.sap.com/education for details.

Kind regards

Uta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look on the below link, u can get complete information there.

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/certification

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas,

Already i gone through the link and saw certification enough details..

But I want to know the `SAP Certified Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver '04 - SAP Web AS for Oracle`

certification validity. details.

I could not find the validity details.

Thanks and Regards

Thirumal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/global-certification-policy.epx

SAP reserves the right to limit the validity period of a release-dependent certificate. The validity of a certificate expires not later than the date at which SAP ends support of the release in question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumal,

It dependes upon main stream support for the product which was delivered by SAP.

for your case i think the validity will be ended in 2010, i would like to prefer you to take the 7.0 certification so that you can get more validity period.

-Srini