cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Value in Boolean Control in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour with two attributes in the workflow interface: MX_DISABLED and MX_LOCKED. Even though the attributes are set to 0 in the database, the web interface has them checked (ie: Value = 1).

I've taken a look at the array that is coming back in PHP and found:

If the display type is set to BOOLEAN I get from the database:

[MX_DISABLED] => 0

[MX_LOCKED] => 0

But when I get to the workflow interface the array is:

[MX_DISABLED] => 1

[MX_LOCKED] => 1

If I set the presentation type of MX_DISABLED to SINGLESELECT I get the following array at the web interace:

[MX_DISABLED] => 0

[MX_LOCKED] => 1

Therefore it seems to be that the display type is causing the incorrect setting the values of these two attributes. I've tried it on a different attribute (one created for testing) and it appears to work fine. It also correctly sets them to 0 if the user has no values (ie: Not Set).

I'm using IDM7.0SP5.

Does anyone have an idea of where these are manipulated in PHP so I can track things down? Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Peter Wass

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - I've traced it to the following function:

In

File: FUNCTIONS.PHP

Function: defaultentries

foreach (array_keys($isMandatory) as $attrnamekey)
{
	if(isset($attrPresType[$attrnamekey]) && $attrPresType[$attrnamekey] == 5 && *$aEntry->getAttribute($attrnamekey)!=""*){
		$outputArray[$attrnamekey] = 1;

If the entry exists, it is ALWAYS set to 1. For most booleans this is not a problem - they are removed when the value is set to 0. However, MX_LOCKED and MX_DISABLED are present even if the value is 0.

Therefore these will always be set to 1.

This can be fixed by modifying the PHP to be:

if(isset($attrPresType[$attrnamekey]) && $attrPresType[$attrnamekey] == 5 && *($aEntry->getAttribute($attrnamekey)!="" && $aEntry->getAttribute($attrnamekey)!="0")* ){

Peter Wass